Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Fabulous Mini Album


So I have always loved mini albums not sure why...I never put photos in them...I just love them though.  So I have been on a kick making them so stay tuned to see a bunch of them.
This was a really fun album to make and pretty easy it only has 5 pages but each page has like 3 pages on it, if that makes sense.  It measures 4.5" x 6.25".  The paper is the Fabulous collection from Authentique.  I saw this on Ginger's blog My Sisters Scrapper she is amazing at mini albums.

You can click on the images to make them bigger.

Front cover


side and back






first page, flip out has a magnet in it to hold it down

each page has one pull out on the side all the same, the pockets have the cut aparts in them


















The little file folder was a sticker on the sticker sheet I put it on black paper and hand cut around it.  The other file sticker was stuck down and the framed one put on top with a magnet for a flip down.

The last  page has a waterfall feature and has a magnet to keep it in place.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing, Gwen!! Wow!! It would've taken me a year to make something like this!! I love the papers and images you used!! Each page is gorgeous!! I love, love it!! I can't wait to see more!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

WOW! This is really beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M