Friday, May 12, 2017

Hello Card

I really love flowers, flowers of any kind, even paper!  This little card was made using the cricut explore and a couple of punches.  Change the sentiment and make it a birthday or mother's day card so easily.



I haven't done any challenges for such a long time I decided to give it a go again.

I have entered this at the monthly challenge over at  Doing Life http://desiref.blogspot.co.za/

I entered this in the challenge over at Cardz TV http://cardztv.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

I love flowers too! Very pretty.

Desire Fourie said...

Just so fun and smacks of spring. Love how you photographed it.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The flowers are beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Desire Fourie said...

Gwen this is beautifully designed and perfect for our 10th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}