Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Bunny Box

I know I haven't posted much lately and I am sorry...all I can say is LIFE!!  My dad is not doing well and we brought in hospice so that says it all.  My puppy had surgery to get her dew claws removed and be spayed.  My daughter and her family that was living with us bought a home and we moved them, another daughter and her family came for a 2 week visit.  Life is fun and full and crazy at times but I love it all!

So for my project today I made some super quick and easy little bunny treat boxes (since I didn't even realize Easter was this week)!  This is a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette store.  I added the poms for tails instead of the cutout.




5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!

Lisa said...

I am so sorry about your Dad, Gwen. Keeping him and your family in my prayers. Your bunny boxes are so adorable!! I love those cotton tails!! So cute!! Love them!! Have a great evening, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Your little Easter bunny boxes are so sweet! How adorable and perfect for Easter!
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I will keep him and your family in my prayers.
Take care and big hugs my friend,
Sherrie K

Anonymous said...

They're all super cute! I love the clean look and the pom poms for their tails.

Hospice is great. Remember, they're there for the family members, too.

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!! I am so sorry about your dad. My prayers go out to your family.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M