Friday, February 24, 2017

Love is Key candy Tube

I know this is way late for Valentines day...but better late than never right?!  I have been so sick the past few weeks I haven't done anything I mean I finally brushed my hair today after a week...I would wash it and put it in a pony tail wet and that was that for a week it was an unbelievable mess.  So that just shows you how sick I have been...I always do my hair and make up even if I am not leaving the house,
Anyway this was a super quick little V-day project to make.  The heart was cut out of designer paper and the circles were punched.  The sentiment was printed out.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you are feeling much, much better soon. Your candy tube is fabulous!! I love the pretty heart!! Sending lots of get well hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat!

Migdalia said...

Super sweet! I hope that you are feeling better!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M