Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Card

Well first off I have to say happy birthday to my baby girl, she is 21 today.  (Man I am getting OLD!!!)
Happy Birthday Lexi!!
I love you!

This is the card I made for her, it is one of those flexi cards.  These cards are so fun to make and a bit of a wow factor when popped out.  




That is one of the slots that you put the side notch into to make it bend out.


To put it into an envelope you take the sides out of the slots and it lays completely flat and fits into an A2 envelope.


5 comments:

Adrian said...

Very pretty!

Migdalia said...

Happy Birthday, Lexi!! Woo-hoo!! Super SWEET card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Sherrie K. said...

Happy birthday Lexi! What a cute birthday card... fun colors and cute style!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday to Lexi!! What a gorgeous card!! It's so fun and fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SEBaeckmann said...

Hello mmate nice post