Monday, December 7, 2015

Gingerbread Jar Wrappers

We have the most amazing raspberry patch ever, it's not that big but it produces like crazy all summer and fall.  So I have bags of frozen berries and jars of jam and every morning in the summer would eat fresh berries.  So with so much jam we make loaves of bread and decorate our jam jars and give to neighbors for christmas.  
These fun little wrappers are from My Scrap Chick and are so fun to make.  For the first gingerbread man I used a gel pen for the second one I used liquid appliqué.  Wait until it is completely dry before trying to attach it, hence the messed up lines...





3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable and such a fun idea~wish I was your neighbor, lol!
Sherrie K

Georgiana said...

Your jars looks awesome. Wish I had some fresh berry bushes...that would be yummy!

snappy scrappy said...

These are soooo cute!!!