Thursday, November 5, 2015

Yoda Birthday Card

My little grandsons are really into Star Wars, in fact one was Yoda one a Storm Trooper and one Luke Skywalker for Halloween.  They love it all!  Jackson just turned 7 so I made two cards this one and a Darth Vader one...I gave him the Darth one and he loved it.  To see that one go here.  So I now have this one to give to one of the others on their birthday.
Yoda is from SVG Cutting Files from a past hop, this file is no longer available (only during the hop).  The stamp if from the Candy Wars stamp set from Jaded Blossom.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I love this!! Though I've seen them all, I'm not a Star Wars fan but I do love Yoda!! He's so darn adorable!! Love the sentiments, too!! This makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh gosh, Yoda is adorable!!! Fun star background papers and cute, cute sentiment!! Love it!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Gorgeousnana said...

cute