Monday, September 28, 2015

My Girl Mini Album

Okay I am really having fun with these mini albums, I'm still learning how to make them but I have loving it!  This is a 6x6 album with 6 pages.  This paper is so beautiful it is Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper.  The cover was made with chip board and covered with card stock.  




side


back


inside cover


first page, each page has a flap with magnets


I also used some of the stickers as tag holders, just glued them down on the bottom



each page also has a pull out from the end with a photo mat









I learned how to make this album base from My Sisters Scrapper, she is amazing!!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

You are ROCKING these mini albums...LOVE!

Beckie Williams said...

Just a wonderful album. You did a wonderful job!!

Migdalia said...

Simply Beautiful...I am working on my 2nd one too and it is so much fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is amazing!! All of the pages look so fabulous!! Wow!! I love the cover, too!! She's adorable!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts