Thursday, August 27, 2015

Disney Photo Card

I know, I have been making a lot of Disney stuff lately...and there is still more to come!  I can't seem to help myself I just love it and am so excited to give these to my little ones.
This is a card / mini alum I guess it the best way to describe it.  It is made with a 12x12 sheet of paper and scored and cut to get to this shape.  Where the two brads are is the closure, the twine just wraps around.
Cover


Inside first page and back of cover


This is the inside of the flap, the tag comes out


This is the flap of the first page


This is the back when it is open so you can see the flap the back page and the front page



I got this idea from Ginger at My Sisters Scrapper


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So COOL Gwen!!! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, amazing, Gwen!! I can't believe you made this from one sheet of paper!! The details are so fabulous!! I'll never get sick of your awesome Disney projects, so keep them coming my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Love how this turned out and only 1 sheet of paper! Wow...such a great creation! I love Disney, so bring it on!
Sherrie K

janner said...

All this from one sheet of paper. You are amazing. Love it.