Monday, June 15, 2015

Robot Spinner Card

Well it is time for another new monthly challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.  The theme this month is "Something for a boy".  Since I have so many grandsons I decided to make a fun boy birthday card.  I used the new penny slider card bases and the new flying robot.  I did a  print and cut on the robot and I also cut him out of chipboard to make him more sturdy.  It is hard to show with photos how much it spins as you move it but it is awesome!  My grandsons will love it!!





7 comments:

Georgiana said...

How fun! One of your grandsons is going to love this and the other is going to be jealous. Too cute!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so stinkin' fun!! I agree with Georgiana - I bet you will have to make more of these!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable spinner!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute spinner card! Any little one would love it!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!!! What a FUN Interactive card! Any little boy would love this! :) Have a Crafty Day!!!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Migdalia said...

Cute, Cool and FUN!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

OK love the moving robot!!