Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Andes Treat Boxes

These little boxes are so fun and fit the Andes candies perfectly!  I make a few little gifts to have on hand just in case someone comes by with a gift I wasn't planning on.  They went together super quick and easy and just make it a fun way to give these candies!  The cut files are from the Silhouette store.  The tags were made with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set from My Craft Spot.





I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with family and love!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

These are perfect treat boxes since I love mints!

Lisa said...

These are so gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the designs of both!! The reindeer is so cute and the tree is awesome!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and I hope 2015 is filled with much love and happiness!! Hugs,

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

That reindeer is seriously adorable Gwen! love these candy holders:)
Merry Christmas my friend!!!
Hugs,
Sherrie k

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your Treat boxes are just adorable.
Girl you most certainly are one super talented gal and I am just in awe of what you have done. You sure are ever so clever and super creative.
YOU so ROCK!!