Monday, September 15, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge

Two posts in one day...shocking I know!

Is it just me or is time just flying by?  I can't believe it is the middle of September already.  So with that being said, it is time for a new monthly challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.  The challenge this month is birthday card.  This is a great one since we all need birthday cards.
For my card I used the Belated Birthday Turtle file from SVG Cutting Files, you can get it here http://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=283.  He is so cute, I just love him!  I added a PK stamp for his face and a My Craft Spot stamp from the Tiny Tags set for the sentiment.  The sequins are the Pumpkin and the Jute string is orange also from My Craft Spot.  I also added glossy accents to his eyes.


Make sure to scroll down to check out the other post for today!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!! That turtle is so sweet!! I love his face and rosy cheeks!! The papers are fun and festive!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Threadbear said...

Your card is adorable -- I love his face!!