Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Craft Spot New Release Day Three!

So for this stamp set, I went a little crazy!  I guess that means I REALLY LOVE it!  I made 3 different projects to share with you using the new stamp set Banner Sentiments - Fall.  Also as a little side note, I helped create some of the sentiments on this stamp set!!

For this sweet little scarecrow I used the Chibi Scarecrow on Post from SVG Cutting Files, love him!!  The pumpkins were cut using the new Fall Wheelbarrow metal dies and stamped with the new Banner Sentiments - Fall from My Craft Spot.



These little bat treat boxes are the Bat Head Treat Box from SVG Cutting Files so quick and easy to make!  The sentiments are stamped with the new Banner Sentiments - Fall from My Craft Spot.  




For the banner on the spooky treats one I cut it with the Ribbon Banners - Straight metal dies.


Okay can I just say I love this box!!  It is the Haunted House Box from SVG Cutting Files and it is just so cute!!  It is super easy to make and you will love it!!  I used a couple of different embossing folders on it for some fun texture and inked it up.  The fun bat fence on the roof is the new Fancy Edges - Halloween metal dies.  The ghosts were cut with the Halloween Shapes metal dies and the sentiment was stamped with the Banner Sentiments - Fall all from My Craft Spot.



15 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Halloween awesomeness. Like all the creations. Wonderful detail on the Haunted House.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sherrie K. said...

WOw! Look at all these amazing projects....you have been busy! I love you fun little fall card! The scarecrow is adorable and the treat boxes...so fun!
Look at that haunted house...it ROCKS Gwen! I love the texture and all the fun ghosts/bats and the fancy edges for the roof-looks incredible! GREAT JOB!
Sherrie K

Nana said...

Your projects are adorable. Love the scarecrow. The bat treat boxes are adorable and the haunted house is spooky cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pam said...

What wonderful Halloween creations!!! I absolutely love the pumpkin patch card and your little bat and haunted house are spooky cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

All three of your projects are fabulous!! The scarecrow is so cute!! The treat boxes are so fun!! And the haunted house is awesome!! Love them all!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christina's Creations said...

I love the embossing and distressing on the haunted house; great details!

Christina's Creations said...

I love the embossing and distressing on the haunted house; great details!

Migdalia said...

I cannot choose one as my favorite because they ALL are!!
Overload of CUTENESS, FUN and so COOL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

My gosh!! WONDERFUL!! LOVE that chibi Scarecrow.. he is cute! and the pumpkins are perfect!! Love it!! And your little bat box too!! So cute! Great papers!! And the haunted house is adorable!!!! LOVE IT!! that is fantastic!@

Denise Bryant said...

Love your fun projects! That haunted house is amazing... great details! Love it!

marg0006 said...

OMG, am loving your amazing projects. love the adorable scarecrow and the spooky, fun haunted house with the mini bats.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my...so super cute!!!

Glennis F said...

Fabulous creations!

Donna said...

Ooooooh. How cute these are. I love how you can take all of these elements from different place and come up with something so fantastic.

marg0006 said...

These are the sweetest and yummiest treat bags ever. love the cute monsters.

marg0006 at verizon dot net