Monday, July 28, 2014

My Craft Spot Challenge #146

Hello all my sweet crafty friends!  I hope you are having a wonderful summer and enjoying being outside.
It is time for another weekly challenge over at My Craft Spot.  This weeks challenge is Just for little girls, how fun is that?!  We all have little girls in our lives that we can make something fun for.  I made this fun little castle box and filled it with goodies.  I put the crown on foam tape and added stickles to the crown and star.  The tag was made with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags stamp set both from My Craft Spot.







So I couldn't help myself, I had to make a card to match.  For the front of the card I used Big Words Metal Dies and for the inside sentiment I used Big Sentiments both of these are from My Craft Spot.  The cute card is from the Silhouette Store, it did have happy birthday cut out but I removed it and put the stamp in its place.





5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun and girly with the pinks. Loving the surprise on the inside of the card. Perfect for a birthday girl/lady.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty and girly!!

Got2BCrafting said...

Oh, this just screams girly!! :) Love all the pink and the glittery cardstock! I know some little girls would LOVE this!
TFS.
Lori

Sherrie K. said...

oh my gosh Gwen....perfect for any little princess!! Love the castle treat box and then you topped it off with an amazing, adorable, sparkly card! LOVE, LOVE it!
Happy Monday my friend!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how pretty Gwen! Love the matching card.... such a great set! :o)

Theresa