Sunday, June 1, 2014

Congrats to my baby girl!

Well it has been a whirlwind of excitement the last few days, lots of company here for the big day!  Yes it happened my BABY just graduated high school...not sure how I feel yet.  Happy for her and her accomplishments and the beautiful young woman she has become but sad for me...I know it is selfish to want to hold onto her and have her here, I am just going to miss her so much.  I know she won't be to far away but it won't be the same.
I am so proud of you little one and love you beyond words!


4 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a beautiful picture Gwen! Congrats to your daughter!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

A lovely photo!! Congrats on her achievement!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Orietta Vélez Dumani said...

I share your joy about your beautiful daughter´s graduation. Congratulations to both!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful picture! Congrats to your sweet daughter! :)

Kimberly