Saturday, April 12, 2014

I'll love you OWLways

Okay don't go into shock, but this card was made completely with my cricut!  I downloaded the new Silhouette V3 and nothing works...so I used my cricut.  I have had a bad week for tech stuff, my computer was in the shop for a week and they wiped it clean everything was backed up but...well let's just say it took Apple 2.5 hours to find some of the stuff and put it back.  So I was unaware of the issues with the new v3 program and put that on.  All my files are gone  trying to remove v3 and get everything back the way it was.  Oh my iPad also quit working the same week.


I love this little owl he is just so sweet looking he came off the Create a critter 2 cartridge and the branch he is sitting on is from Hoot n Holler cartridge.


The sweet sentiment is from the Cute Critters stamp set.  I cut the banner from the Ribbon Banners - Wavy metal dies and trimmed the ends off, it just looked better.   The twine is Pink Sorbet.   All of these products are from My Craft Spot. 

 You all may have done this or know about this already, but here is how I got the sentiment to fit perfectly in the curve, I put it on the metal die.  Yep, I did it sticks really well and you get it right where you want it.  I then inked it up and stamped it from the die.  Made it so easy.


7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the cuts and papers you used!! The embossing on the branch is fabulous!! Ugh, sorry about all the problems. I hope you are able to get them all straightened out soon. Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jaren said...

The pattern papers are all so beautiful together! I LOVE this card!!

Lynda said...

Thanks for the tip about printing on the wavy banner!

Jonny and Alli Katseanes said...

Oh I loooove this! So cute and the colors are adorable. You have such a good eye for picking out the perfect papers!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Saw this on pinterest and had to come over and tell you how adorable this is! Sorry for your computer issues... That's never fun. :(

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! I really love the floral paper, would you share what brand it is. Thanks!!

Gwen said...

Oh man that is some old paper and I do not remember who it is by, I am so sorry!