Monday, March 24, 2014

Smart Cookie Treat Box

Time for another challenge at My Craft Spot and this weeks challenge is 'Anything Goes' so get to it and join the fun!


I really love the Kawaii faces, I just think they are so cute!!  If you follow me at all you also know how much I love 3D items, they are just plain fun!!  And this little box is no exception!  This fun box is from SVG Cutting Files, it is the Smart Cookie Box.  It comes with two style of glasses so you can change it up.  



The tag was made with the Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies and stamped with the Friends & Neighbors - Inside & Out stamp set.  The ribbon is the Hot Pink Crinkle Ribbon.  All of these products are from My Craft Spot.



10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Sara said...

I love this! My mom used to always call me a smart cookie. :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so stinkin' adorable!! Love those chunky glasses!! I can't quit smiling!!Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jayne said...

This is just adorable Gwen! Love the glasses!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so adorable! Just love that face! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Joan Smith said...

WOOT WOOT What a Puny craft you sure did one clever and creative job.
I love it!!!

Jean Bullock said...

Just saw this in my e-mail and had to drop by to tell you how cute it was.

~Tammy~ said...

This is so adorable! It put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it! Thanks for that! I really needed one today! :-)))) That's why we do this in our industry right! :-) Love this to bits!

Kate said...

So pretty, love the face and glasses of course.

Graciellie Design said...

This is so cute, it reminds me of Sanrio or Morning Glory images... Oh, I used to collect them... Great job!