Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 2 of My Craft Spot New Stamp Release

I'm going to warn up front that this post has a lot of photos…sorry if you don't like that yeah if you do! 
This is day 2 of the My Craft Spot new Release!
 For this project I used the new Scrapping Life - Everyday stamps and the Scrapping Life Cards metal dies…can you say AWESOMENESS!!!
Love these new stamps and dies so much!
This is a little box and mini scrapbook shaped like a camera from the Silhouette store by LW.  The arrows, hearts, mini camera and the photo frames are from the new die set.








On this one I used the inside cutouts of the frame for photo mats.



8 comments:

Lisa said...

I absolutely adore this, Gwen!! The camera shape is so fabulous!! You decorated each page perfectly!! What an awesome mini this is!! I love how you've showcased the new release!! Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Love your camera box Gwen! We definitely were on the same page when creating today! Your pages are SO cute!
Great project my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Super cute,Cool and FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The photographer in me likes this creation alot. Like the camera shape.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jean Bullock said...

this is darling. What a fun way to scrap the photos.

Janis said...

So cute how you did this. Love that you gave us a tour of the inside. Adorable!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
Brand-new blog: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this! The colors are so fresh, and the pages have just enough embellishments! Perfect for creating a fun feel but not so overwhelming that they steal the show away from the photos. Fantastic job!

Evelyn

Tisha Sewell said...

Adorable! I love this!