Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hand Sanitizer Gift Holders

 If you are like me, it seems you always need little gifts for someone.  So it's nice to make some up and just have them on hand, these are perfect for that.  This is a fun file from SVG Cutting Files called Holiday Antibacterial Soap Holder,  you can get it here.  One hint I would give you, is to measure your bottles before you cut these out to make sure they fit.  There are so many different size bottles out there.  The sentiments are from the Jingle all The Way and Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp sets from My Craft Spot.
My sanitizer is from the dollar store, 2 in a package so 50 cents each!







2 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are all ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Such a GREAT gift! I love each one of them:)
Sherrie K