Friday, November 15, 2013

SVG Cutting Files New Monthly Challenge

Time for a new monthly challenge over at SVG Cutting Files!!  The theme this month is anything birthday, so easy and fun and who doesn't need more birthday things!

For my card today, I made this cute little monster from the Monster Bash cut file set, you can get it here.  The paper is a digital paper I printed out.  I printed it two times and cut some of the banners out and put them on pop dots.  The sprinkles on the cupcake are liquid pearls.


For the sentiment I used Inside & Out - Set #2 stamp set from My Craft Spot.


2 comments:

Sharla said...

This is so cute! I love some of the banners that have been popped up, and love the fun, bright colors! That monster is adorable!

Migdalia said...

Super cute, cool & Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥