Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Be Thankful Always Turkey Card

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you have a wonderful time!

I love this little turkey, he is so cute!  He is from the cut file Turkey Time from SVG Cutting Files, you can get him here.  I did him as a hybrid, print and cut with layers.  I did his hat, beak and waddle as layers.  I also added fun flock to his body to give him a little texture.  I welded him onto a rectangle to make a shaped card.


The stamp is from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set from My Craft Spot.  Notice the cute leaf shaped button?  I don't remember where I got these, I have had them forever and just not used them.


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable...love that fuzzy turkey!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, he's so cute!! The flocking was a perfect touch!! He looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie said...

Too cute! LOVE his flocked body....really gives him a unique look. You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥