Monday, October 21, 2013

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge

Time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot, this week's challenge is a color challenge.  The photo is at the end of this post.  


For my project, I made a basket from the Silhouette store and filled it with strawberries that file also from the Silhouette store.


I stamped the sentiment with Regal Rose ink from the Tasty Treats stamp set from My Craft Spot.  I added some Tinkled Pink Sequins also from My Craft Spot.


I tied the strawberries up with Toadally Green Crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot.


Here is the color inspiration, hope you will join us for this challenge.


4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Gwen, this is so super cute! I love the fun strawberries and the adorable basket couldn't be cuter!
Love it!
Have super Monday!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Gwen!! The berries look so amazing!! I love the basket!! This is absolutely fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

This basket is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and strawberries...it is just perfect!

Migdalia said...

Berry, Berry, SWEET!!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥