Monday, September 30, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge Monday!

The My Craft Spot Challenge this week is a sketch challenge, see photo at the end of this post.
This week's challenge was much easier for me to do!  As soon as I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do.  


I designed this in my Silhouette DE and that made it go so fast.  The little banner was made with the Tiny Banners & Toppers Metal Dies from My Craft Spot.  The sentiments are from the Birthday Wishes stamp set and the twine is Maraschino both from My Craft Spot.


4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Love that stamp set and I used it on Sunday's post.
Super cute card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love the banner!

Sherrie K. said...

Super fun and bright birthday card! The papers are so awesome and love the fun patterned banners;) Gwen, this is fantastic! Great job on the sketch!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the colors and papers you used!! The banner is awesome!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts