Friday, September 6, 2013

Day Five of My Craft Spot's New Stamp Release!

Well this is it, the last day of the new releases.  Have you picked out everything you want yet? 

For this card, I used the 4" Doily Metal Die, the Jar Metal Dies, Jar Basics Stamp set, and Jar Full of Fall stamp set, and Maraschino Twine.  All of these products are from My Craft Spot.


I designed the bugs in my Silhouette DE and stamped the face with the Jar Full of Fall stamp.  I added glossy accents to the eyes and yellow stickles to the bottom of the bugs.

Make sure to come back tomorrow for the blog hop, each DT member will be giving away a prize, so you won't want to miss it!


10 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable!! I love the sparkle - so perfect!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Gwen! The papers are so fun and LOVE the jar cut and the adorable bugs! Another great day full of inspiration!
Sherrie K

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute face stamping on the bugs. Like the sparkle.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

mamawcindy said...

Oh, How Cute is this! Adorable, I am loving the little Lightning Bugs in the Jar. Love the fun bright colors that you used. :0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Love your lightening bugs! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love your little glow bugs!!!

Jayne said...

Adorable! Love your bugs in the jar Gwen. Great projects all week!
Jayne x

Melissa said...

Super cute, love this jar set!

Migdalia said...

This is so SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Debbie said...

these fireflys are adorable
upnurse at aol dot com