Monday, July 8, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge #103 - Wrap it Up!

In case you haven't noticed, I love making 3D items, little boxes and gift bags and what not.  So this week's challenge at My Craft Spot is a favorite.  It is Wrap it Up! - packaging, gift boxes, bags etc. 

For my box, I used a cut file from the Silhouette store.  I used a sheet protector for the plastic covering of the cutout.  This is a super quick and easy project to make and the fun stamps and Lacy Banner Dies just finish it off.  I didn't have any cookies, (not because I ate them, although if I had some cookies I would eat them!) to put in the box, so it is empty.


The tag was made using the Lacy Banners Metal Dies and stamped with the Postage Stamps stamp set and tied on with Cherry Cupcake Twine.  All from My Craft Spot.




9 comments:

Georgiana said...

I love the 3D items too, but where do you store them all? I don't have enough room for all the items I want to make.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Melissa said...

Love it, YOU ROCK!

Karen said...

so sweet love the colors! Karen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great box! Love the paper too! Carri~Abusybee

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the papers used. Would love to have you come link this beauty up over at 2 Creative Chicks 3D Challenge.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

very SWEET and PRETTY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Gwen!! The papers are so pretty!! What a fabulous box!! You make the most awesome 3D projects my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jean Bullock said...

Love this box. So darling. I laughed at your cookie comments. LOL. Now I want some.