Monday, May 20, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge #98 Ribbon & Twine

It's time for another challenge over at My Craft Spot.  This week's challenge is to make anything you want using Ribbon and Twine.

For my project, I used a file from the Silhouette store.  I wrapped it with Sunshine Yellow Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot.  I also used some tulle and Olive Jute String.  


The tag was made with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set.
The inside was stamp with the Butterfly Kisses stamp set all from My Craft Spot.


These little envelopes were cut with a file from the Silhouette store and are the perfect size for a gift card.  They are wrapped with Caribbean and Maraschino twine.  The tags were made with the Lacy Banners Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set, all from My Craft Spot.





Pinit

7 comments:

Lisa said...

The card is beautiful!! I love the shape and pretty flower!! The envelope gift card holders are fabulous!! You decorated them beautifully!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous...love the card and the cute gift card holders!!

jessica said...

What awesome projects! Love that spool and all the fibers you added and those bags are just awesome...and have to be one of my favorite files from the silhouette store!
Awesome job!
Thanks for sharing!

Migdalia said...

Both projects are just GORGEOUS!!
My Fav would be the spool!Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Bobby said...

That spool is such a cute idea.

Debbie said...

These are so cute!! I love the spool card!!

Adrian said...

Very cute, love the spool!