Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Treat Boxes - Repost

This is a repost, it had been removed for publication in the March issue of Cricut Magazine.


Easter Treat Containers

I made these for my DT day over at Creative Critterz Imaginations. The theme for the last 2 weeks has been Easter. I designed these in Cricut Craft Room. The box and grass is from the Easter 2010 cartridge. I sized the boxes at 6" and the grass at about 1.5" and filled them in with paper from the Imagine Blossom cartridge. I glued the boxes together and then added the grass tied ribbon or twine around that and then filled little bags with candy and put in the box. These went together super fast and are so easy. They would be a good project to do if you have to make a lot of something.




6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snappy scrappy said...

So super cute...can't wait for my Cameo...it's coming in April!!! Lee-Ann :)
ps had to delete a comment...typo!!

Migdalia said...

Cute & Yummy!!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

Love these!! The paper are beautiful!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jayne said...

Congratulations Gwen on being published. Not surprised...I love your cute projects!
Jayne x

Sherrie K. said...

So awesome Gwen! The papers are beautiful and I love the bunny!
Sherrie K