Monday, January 14, 2013

My Craft Spot Challenge #82 Anything Goes

What a great way to start your week, with another challenge from My Craft Spot.  This week is anything goes, in order to win though you must use My Craft Spot products.  For my project, I did something a little different, I made a hot chocolate packet holder, to give to friends, it has been so cold here!!  This is a file from My Scrap Chick. 




I inked the edges, glittered the snowflake and foam.  The snowflake is on foam tape and foam tape in between the flakes.




 The tag was hand cut and stamped with a stamp from the Think Snow stamp set and tied on with Caribbean twine both from My Craft Spot.






Pinit

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & Yummy Treat!
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

This is so darn cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

So adorable!! I love the snowflake and the fun sentiment!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

So fun Gwen! The snowmen paper is so cute and love the sparkly snowflake! The sentiment is perfect with this project!
I love this idea for gift giving!
Have a great Monday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Gwen this is so cute.

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Great gift!!

DIANA L. said...

What a super card/cup!! great papers

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com