Thursday, May 10, 2012

Butterfly cutout card

WOW!  Three posts in one day, I can hardly believe it myself.  The last couple of weeks I didn't do much, was busy with other stuff and then kind of lost my mojo, but I'm back now!  Here is another card made in CCR with ccr basics.  I took a rectangle and sized it to 4.25 x 5.5 then took the butterfly and put it in the shape and sized it to where I liked how it looked and cut it out.  I inked all the edges with black and put the yellow cutout on pop dots.  The flower is cut at 1.25" from Walk in my garden, I added a little bit of tulle, I love the look and feel of it.



3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wow! Three in a day. You have been busy making up for lost time. Great look and fabulous flower.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Debbie said...

What a great idea to have the cutout!! Very pretty!

Cindy said...

Very cute card! Love how you used the negative space--the part we normally throw away...LOL!!