Monday, April 23, 2012

It's a Boy!!!!

So my little grandson Jackson ( he's 3) called me to tell me he was going to have another brother, he said " that's okay I like my brother, so I can have another one!" so cute, I know.  My daughter is a bit of a tomboy so she was a little nervous what to do with a girl, she is an awesome mother, she will have 3 little boys 4 and under and if she has just boys is fine with that.  So I will now have 7 grandsons and 3 granddaughters, perfect!  I am truly blessed and am grateful for each and everyone of my children and my sweet little grandchildren.  Life is good!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations to all on the "on his way" little guy!!!

Merilee Lane said...

Congratulations!! Aren't grandchildren the biggest blessings?!? I love mine--I can't imagine life without them. :o)

Thanks for sharing the good news!
Merilee