Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Box

I love 3D items! Seriously they are just so cute. I cut the box from sweet tooth boxes at 8" the flowers at 3" , the tag at 2" from art philosophy, the leaves I hand cut. I added tulle and string pearls under the flowers and added stickles to the flowers. The sentiment is from My Craft Spot Birthday Wishes. The ink and card stock is all stampin up the flower paper is fancy pants. I made this for this challenge;

I came I saw I created - color challenge ruby red, so saffron, baja breeze


3 comments:

RockinRenee said...

Your box ROCKS! Ilove how the flowers are so bright, cheery and
3-D! I also love how you added dew drops! Thank you for participating in this week's Creative Color Challenge,
Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the beautiful flowers and the tulle and string pearls are so pretty!! What a stunning gift box :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda said...

This is adorable. The little flowers are so cute and I reallly like your color choices :-)

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com