Thursday, September 29, 2011

Window Witch Card

I made this card for the Cricut Circle challenge, this is my first one since I just joined the Circle. The challenge is make something with a window, so here is my take on that. The base is 2 rectangles from George sized at 4.25 x 5.5 the circle is sized at 2.61 and all welded together in my gypsy. The scallop is from Mini monograms sized at 3.75 and then the circle welded into the center. The tree is from happy haunting at 4.5 the witch is 1.5". The grass is sized at 2.5 the moon is at 2". I cut the shadow of the witch 2 times and glued them together with a piece of black thread in between. Then glued the thread onto the front of the card then attached the front piece of the card. I cut the grass 2 times also and popped up the top layer. All the edges are inked. The paper is DCWV and K&company. The stamp is from Stampin Up.






1 comment: