Monday, August 8, 2011

Q's Creative Blog Hop

I have had the opportunity to take some classes from Sue Neal, and she is a fabulous creator and teacher. She wanted to have a blog hop with her students, not all of them have blogs so it is a small group of us, but should still be fun. I made this card from Just Because Cards, I love that cart it has some really cute things on it. It was all cut at 5", the dots around the sheep are liquid pearls. All the edges are inked and I used my white gel pen for the dots.
Go here http://sueneal.blogspot.com/ for the rest of the hop I hope you have fun!
This card is a big "Thank Ewe" to Sue for all she does for her students!


2 comments:

allreddesign said...

Love this card...cute papers, darling title too!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice card!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com